Objective: To join an organization where I can utilize my organizational and critical thinking skills to accomplish new and exciting achievements in every evolving technological age.
- RF back ground in the U.S. Navy and several private sector industries. Training from U.S Navy in core electronics and radar and wireless communications theory. Over 15 years of experience working with RF and antennas.
- Leadership, I find myself to be a natural leader both with and without authority. My experience has taught me that leadership is an ever-growing virtue and requires many tools to be effective and well rounded. Part of my motivation to be a good leader is watching others blossom and grow, achieving by releasing their inner talents.
- Organizational, throughout my career I have utilized compartmental categorizing to develop departments and maintain records to chronicle events preformed. Also utilize personnel coordination to utilize individual strength for assignment plans.
- Communication, I believe communication is vital to a team environment. In today workplace, supervisors must be able to work and communicate with a very diverse work force. I find that I communicate well via face to face medium as well as voice and electronic. I also understand that all must be utilized as situations require.
- Critical thinking, I pride myself in problem solving and outside the box thinking. I find that speaking with people from different perspectives can open opportunities for problem solving.
Relevant Work History:
30 March2015-present: Micron Technology as equipment tech
I preform preventative maintenance and routine repairs on Semiconductor equipment. This position was a 6-6 environment to meet ISO 9000 standards requiring vigorous procedural adherence. I was part of TPM meetings to evaluate “Change in Procedure” requests. This was part of an ongoing effort to improve the procedure process. Micron utilizes many computer programs for processing, maintenance, and evaluation. Micron has a rigorous safety protocol that included lock out tag out and energy isolation.
10 Dec 2012 to March 2015: Rising star Services (Warrior) Maintenance Supervisor
Manage day to day operations of maintenance operation broken into 5 sub departments, welding, electronics, general maintenance, DOT inspection, and Iron Certification and inspection. Over saw monthly budget of $500,000 with purchase order and approval system. I supervised 25 employees with 5 supervisors to establish strong operations support. I worked with operations department preparing for upcoming jobs and correct issues on jobs just completed. I attended weekly staff meetings to update company goals, equipment readiness and implementing company policies and procedures.
From 2008 to 2012: worked with 3 pressure pumping service companies as electronic tech and lead. Roles included monitoring location equipment, network and data for job analysis. Position used sensors such as pressure transducers, rate meters, density and PH. We worked with automated systems to calculate fluid slurries. This job required self-reliability as the position stood as subject matter expert.
Dec 2006-2008: BJ services (NOW merged with Halliburton) Electronics tech
This role is very similar to pressure pumping experience above however nine months of this role had me working as an expatriate in Algeria consulting local workers in system network and job monitoring.
April 2004-Nov 2006: Space Data Corp, District manager
Organized and started up a remote manufacturing and refurbishment location. Job duties included the acquisition of employees, establishing policies and procedures for the training of personnel in a technical environment, report back to home office in Chandler Arizona of recovered sky sites, status of repaired equipment and operating expenses. This company developed remote asset and data monitoring of sites outside of conventional wireless coverage using free floating repeaters. This position was heavily involved in RF theory and equipment testing. I worked directly with engineering team testing modems and repair of repeater devices.
Sumerduck VA 22742